Sunday, October 31, 2004

I know no one got to read my original thoughts on Monday night's game between the Jets and the Dolphins, due to the frustrating erasing of my posting....but the whole scene surrounding Monday night's game has changed entirely.

I had written that there was a 2 percent chance the Jets would let the Dolphins pounce, continue the momentum they picked up by beating the Rams last week, and fall victim to an upset. And I said there was a 97 percent chance the Jets would beat the Dolphins soundly. (I also said there was a 1 percent chance Dan Marino and Ricky Williams would rejoin the team and lead them to victory.)

Well, now that the Steelers beat the Patriots, I think the Jets will be inspired. It didn't seem likely that the Patriots would lose anytime soon after they beat the Jets last week, but now, all of a sudden, a win moves the Jets back into a first place tie. So there is NO chance the Jets will let down Monday night, and I think I'll change my original pick - I had picked the Jets, 24-17. I think I'm upping that in both directions, let's go Jets, 31-10. Are you ready for some football!??!

No comments: