Monday, September 06, 2004

Another lost weekend for the Mets and their fans. And a lot of Mets fans saw the Labor Day sweep in Philadelphia firsthand. I was among them. (A really strong turnout by Mets fans in Philly - seriously. And wearing Mets stuff too - I thought most would be too embarrassed to wear Mets stuff - like me.)
So I spent the weekend in Philadelphia, and attended, along with my wife and our host, Jeff (a Phillies fan), Saturday night's 7-0, 3-hit drubbing. (Not to be confused with Friday's 8-1 drubbing, and Sunday's 4-2 beating.)
Except for the whoopings, we had a nice time in Philadelphia. Some of that good time (from Saturday night) is chronicled here, in pictures. Unfortunately, these pictures are not that good. I used a much more outdated digital camera than the one I used for my Jets site. (johnnyjets.blogspot.com - check it out today!) Also, they posted in the reverse order than how I wanted them. But I hope you enjoy them anyway. (Click on the pictures to see them in full size.)

No comments: