Friday, December 10, 2004

Sunday at 4pm - Jets at Steelers

The Jets and Steelers are two of the top defenses in the NFL, so this should be a pretty ugly game. The Jets will be without John Abraham, but like I said earlier in the week, Bryan Thomas should fill in nicely. I don't have much time here, so I'll cut right to the chase. The Jets can win this game, and I think they will. The Jets have to win in Pittsburgh some time...and Ben Roethlisberger has to lose a game eventually. I think this weekend is the confluence of those events, at the confluence of the Pittsburgh rivers. Jets 15, Steelers 3. Just a hunch, but it won't be pretty.

Again, I give you The Wife's picks, because mine are worth crap (and again, for entertainment purposes only). The Wife, by the way, is up to number 72 in the world!!

NYJ +4.5
DAL -5.5
DET +9.5
IND -10.5
SEA +4.5
NE -10.5
CHI +5.5
OAK +7.5
NYG +9.5
CLE +9.5
MIA +10.5
SD - 5.5
SF +5.5
CAR -3.5
WAS +9.5
TEN -1.5

The Wife hit 10 last week, jumping like 40 spots in the world rankings. She goes heavy on the 'dogs this week. I disagree with her San Diego pick. For some reason I think the Buccaneers are going to upset the Chargers in San Diego.

No comments: