Monday, November 03, 2008

HAPPY TIMES ARE HERE AGAIN

It's November. There was frost on my car this morning when I got up to go to work. A lot of frost. It was dark at 4:45pm.

But I don't care about any of that.

Why? I hear you ask.

Because we're halfway through the NFL season. Things are starting to develop.

Thursday night games start this week and take us right through the end of the season.

And the Jets are in a 3-way tie for first place in the AFC East with full control over their destiny.

That ensures that the next two months will zip by.

And as much as I wrote yesterday about the Jets having shot themselves in the foot by losing to San Diego and Oakland, thanks to the way things have shaken out elsewhere, they're actually sitting very pretty - even when you look at the wild card.

Sunday brings the Rams...then a Thursday nighter against the Patriots.

It may be November cold, but things are just warming up with the Jets.

No comments: