Sunday, November 27, 2005

11:55am on Sunday - I need to post the picks quick - busy Thanksgiving weekend, you know:

KC -3 NE: Me, Kansas City (maybe because they're home), Dave and the wife, New England

CIN -9 Bal: Me, Baltimore, not to win, but to cover, Dave and the wife, Cincinnati

Car -3.5 BUF: Me, Carolina - they have to bounce back against the bad Bills, Dave Buffalo, wife, Carolina

TB -3 Chi: I think Chicago will win outright, Dave and the wife take the Bucs

SD -3 WAS: I don't think the Chargers will beat the Redskins in Washington - I take the 'Skins, Dave takes San Diego, the wife takes Washington

MIN -3.5 Cle: I actually think Minnesota's on a roll, I take the Vikings, Dave and the wife take the Browns

TEN -8.5 SF: In Tennessee, I think the 49ers will cover, maybe even win, Dave takes the Titans, wife takes the 49ers

STL -3 HOU: I take Saint Louis, so does Dave, the wife takes the Texans

Jax -3 ARI: All three of us take Arizona - watch out for the upset

OAK -7 Mia: I take Oakland - it's in Oakland, and Miami laid an egg last week, Dave and the wife both take Miami

SEA -4.5 NYG: I think Seattle wins this because they're home, I take Seattle, Dave and the wife both take the Giants.

PHI -4.5 GB: I think Philly played very well with McMahon last week, I think they can beat the Packers, so do Dave and the wife

NO PK NYJ: Saints. Dave and the wife, ironically, take the Jets

IND -8 Pit: Seems like a lot of points, but I take Indy 30, Pittsburgh 20. So Indy covers. Dave and the wife take Pittsburgh plus the points.

Thanksgiving Day Dave and I were 1-1, and the wife, of course, was 2-0.

No comments: