Friday, December 23, 2005

The wife has followed up a 10-4 week with a 13-3 - pretty much wrapping up a title this year. There's still two weeks left......but I'm not hopeful.

I was 6-10 last week, 104-114-6 overall. Dave went 8-8, 97-105-6 overall. The wife's 13-3 put her at 117-101-6.

For this week - I think Cincinnati beats Buffalo by two touchdowns, covering the 13.5. The wife takes the Bengals, Dave takes Buffalo.

Pittsburgh is a 7-point favorite in Cleveland - all three of us take the Steelers.

Kansas City is a Pick'em against San Diego. They're pretty unbeatable in K.C. in December. I take the Chiefs, so does Dave. The wife takes the Chargers.

Miami is home to Tennessee, and is favored by 5.5. I have no real reasoning, but I take the Dolphins. So does Dave. The wife takes the Titans.

Jacksonville is a 6-point favorite over Houston. Seems like the Jaguars can cover six points...but you never know. We all three take Jacksonville.

New Orleans is a 3-point favorite over Detroit. We all three take the Lions.

Carolina is a 5-point favorite over the Cowboys, in Carolina. We all three take the Panthers.

The Redskins are 3-point favorites over the Giants in Washington. I take the 'Skins - they have more to play for. The wife also takes Washington, Dave takes the Giants.

Tampa Bay is a 3-point favorite over the Falcons. Because I'm rooting for Mike Vick, I take Atlanta. Dave and the wife take Tampa Bay.

Saint Louis gives 9.5 to San Francisco. I take the Rams, so does Dave - the wife takes the 49ers.

Arizona is a 1-point favorite over the Eagles. I don't understand how - it's in Arizona, but that shouldn't matter. We all three take the Eagles.

Seattle is a 9-point favorite over Indianapolis. Indy's either going to be inspired or fold up. All three of us are taking Indy, but Dave says he stands by his pick of Seattle a few weeks back to beat the Colts.

Denver, at home, is giving 13 to the Raiders. We all three take Denver.

Chicago is giving 6.5 to Green Bay. The Bears should win this one, even though it's in Green Bay. I take the Bears, so does Dave, the wife takes the Packers.

The Ravens come off last Monday night's blowout to play the Vikings, and are favored by 3. I think flash in the pan, and the Vikings not only cover but win, despite the game being in Baltimore. Dave takes Minnesota. The wife takes Baltimore.

Monday night, the Patriots are 5.5-point favorites over the Jets. I can't even come close to predicting what the Jets will do anymore. I take them, though, this week, for some reason. Dave and the wife both take the Patriots.

Have a Merry Christmas, and a great weekend!

No comments: